Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

We hung with friends, i stole nora to play with nora and have a sleepover, we ate, drank and i fell off a chair. I didnt drink too much i swear- im just a klutz.

Annnnnyyywhooooo----

New year. New starts. New adventures. 

A year in review:
- this was my first year in 5 not pregnant or breast-feeding for a full year. Weird. Kind of bittersweet and also refreshing.
- b is fully potty-trained aka we have no diapers in this house!
- nora is in her last year of preschool (say what?!?) and bridget is in her first year.
- we went to florida to see g-ram and ron and to disney world, to denver, a couple chicago trips, green bay and me mich and mold had our annual girls trip in baltimore to celebrate the birth of mollys son patrick.
- p turned 40 and me and meghan threw him a surprise party that he was actually surprised at.
- i started ramping up my business and am continuing to stay busy in the start of 2014
- my sis found out she is having a girl and i cannot express how freaking excited i am!!


Yay to the new year and the adventures it will bring. 

And now for my advice of 2014:
- be present (get off the freaking iphone)
- be real.
- as my pop pop says- everything in moderation
- and my fav...when you are tired- work out. When you dont want to- work out. When you want to lay on the couch and eat chips- work out. (And then lay) just move- you will be glad you did.

Loves to 2014!




No comments:

Post a Comment