Thursday, February 7, 2013

Little Bridge

I fell off the blogisphere lately. Honestly I think my new computer sucks and I try not to be on there so much. *sigh* but i need to get over it! So anyway...

My poor Bridge came down with the stomach flu earlier this week. it was so sad to watch (and tiring for us) so while she was up in the wee hours of monday morning, i painted her nails for the first time. Because that is a normal thing to do at 1:00am. I will add to the list of thing to do between vomiting.

Then the next day she was my little cuddle bug. Of course I dont like to see her sick, but it was nice holding and snuggling with my bridgey boo.

She is in the mend today after a four hour nap!!! Its been a crazy few days- but i do love taking care of my baby who is totally morphing out of babyness.

Oh yeah- and this morning i woke up with no voice and i turned to the sink to clean a dish and bridget decided to marker herself. Yay b.

1 comment: