Saturday, March 30, 2013

Someone is FOUR!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Four real. It is so weird how four years ago I became a mama. It seems like it went by so fast, but then at the same time, I feel like I have been a mom forever. I almost forget what it is like to not clean my kitchen 5x a day, or pick up toys like all day long, or love and logic it and try to keep my head in one piece and wonder why it takes me until 10:00 to get out of the freaking door. Sigh. But here we are- four years later. And I love being a mom- and I love that Nora gave me this title!

We threw a Strawberry Shortcake themed party complete with dressing up and dancing. It started with her first manicure-pedicure, and ended with pizza.

Love her! So fun to have a party and watch Bean and all of her friends run around and act hilarious. We had a blast.
Strawberry inspired nails- with toes to match.
A complete set-up!
A Berry Cute 4-year-old


Mustache fun

Me and my pod


All the kiddos




The Noras.

Sienna, Alea and Bean

Nora and Avery

All the littles!




Avery- dancing queen


Strawberrylicious
Uncle Kerry and Nora at Pizza.
Me and my Bean Pod

No comments:

Post a Comment