Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Takin a break

I havent blogged in awhile. I have been lazy lets face it. Busy lazy but lazy for my standard is still kind of insane. But basically i just needed a hiatus. Gettig back to it!

Last night i told nora when it was bedtime that mommy needed to take a break. She told me she needed a break too. So i couldnt help but snuggle me girl and 'take a break' with her.

But my fav memory of the day with bean by far was my impromptu hibachi dinner with miss amanda and pay. after a little scuffle with another diner at our table who cared not to sit with children.... We had fun! Nora ate her edamame and her soup- her palate is great. So when the chef asked everyone if they wanted to catch shrimp in their mouth, nora promptly raised her hand and said 'i do!' so she attempted- four times!!! She leaned her head back and opened her mouth- omg. That girl. She was so funny. She got pretty close too!

Wish i had pics of it- but my bridge wasnt feeling so great, so i was holding her the entire meal to keep her and the other diners happy. Iy yi ti

No comments:

Post a Comment