Saturday, April 13, 2013

Old Friendships

The best kind of friends are the ones that you feel like even though months, or perhaps years, have gone by and you haven't seen each other- and then you do, and it feels like no time has passed. (My English is not so good here but I choose not to care thank-you berry much (as strawberry shortcake would say))

So that's what happened last week when my friend Lindsey visited. She was here to see her fam, and stopped by. It was great, and I loved seeing her. I realized we did not get any pictures of ourselves, only our mini human creations. She met Nora when she was just a newborn, but I hadn't met her Mae yet and she my Bridget. They are only 2 months apart, so it was fun seeing them play (or in Bridget's case not share which resulted in a timeout that actually worked because she was pretty good after that) Childrens! Years apart! Friendships! So much crazy stuff- so glad it feels like old times. xoxo





Ya know how it is trying to get a picture of littles! At least they all sat for a few !

No comments:

Post a Comment