Sunday, April 28, 2013

Ocean! G-Ram! Yay!

Okay. We are back. We have been back for a week, but for serious- catching up is super crazy craze. The amount of laundry and stuffs is off the chain.

But anyway- it was hard for me to say goodbye to the ocean and my G. Oh Ocean! Oh G! How I love thee! And when I say ocean, I mean a really big body of water with waves and beach. So Lake Michigan would count. And I put that in the mix because again I want to point out that NOTHING like this exists here in Kansas. But I would say that the actual ocean is still the bestest in the land. I always feel such peace and clarity when I am at the ocean. So when I could get my ocean fix kinda of regularly, or at least the option was there. So until next time...

But like I said- not only the ocean was seen and enjoyed, most importantly we got to see my G-ram and Ron. We had a blast! I love my G. She had such a big influence on me since I grew up near her. I am so lucky that I did grow up with her. One night we looked through some journals of my Bob, and he wrote little diddy's about the day. Pretty much each week we saw them at least once, often multiple times. So special. I also wish we still lived by them. I wish my girls could grow up by G. So I am so thankful that we are able to visit and Skype and all that good stuff. She's a pretty awesome gal.








After the visit with G and Ron we headed to Disney. I will write about that tomorrow. It involves so First World problems that is super silly- so ya know. It was all about the G and Ron, my kids and P, fam time and ocean time. At Disney we had some friend time too- so it was all worth it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment