Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Disney Doo loo loo laa laa


So after 5 days with G-ram and Ron and the beach, we went to Disney for a couple of days. And we had our friends Sarah, Tyler and Sam visit too! I'm so glad we got to hang out with them. And I am so glad we got to see the kids faces when they met some of their fav characters and rode some fun rides- Bridget was LOOOHOOOVOOVING the Dumbo ride, which is funny since we have never seen Dumbo. She also majorly freaked when she met Daisy. Nora loved the princesses, the parade, all of the shows- she was adorable. But anywho - they were really well behaved and did have fun.

I honestly don't want to talk about what I am referring to as my 'white people problems' and the fact that some things happened that left a less than magical taste in my mouth about Disney World. I know its silly- but yeah. Hollywood Studios wasn't exactly what I had read about and really did not change much since it was MGM Studios. Luckily that's where we met Sarah and Tyler so we had a great time with them. If they hadn't been there, I would even think less of it. So for that- Yay for good friends. Yay for kids eyes all a glow when they meet their fav characters for the first time. Yay for Bridget being picked to be Boo at the Monsters Inc. show. Yay for autograph books and overpriced carrot sticks. Yay to upgraded hotel rooms. Yay to kids who nap in their strollers. Yay for pictures of Bridget kissing Sam. Yay to family. Yay to vacation. Yay to character breakfasts. Yay to sisters and daughters, husband, friends, and smiles and fun.


Bridget and her first character meeting.





She Loooooooooooooooooooved Daisy!

My Fav princess and my fav pic of the girls.



Sarah, Sam, Sulley, Michael- who needs more?!?!



Woo woo- Bridget and Sam sitting in a tree...

Playing chase and laughing like nuts was one of my highlights of the trip.

Nora picked out this hat. We find it to be fantastic.

I met Mary Poppins when I was 11- so I remet her. She told me she remembered meeting another practically perfect person.  haha

Nora's new fav- Alice

1 comment: