Friday, September 13, 2013

Chunk of P is Forty

So this has been in my blog que for quite some time. I better blog it before it goes to the bloga boo hoo never to be published files. Basically P-chunk turned 40 and we celebrated with a surprise birthday party. I started planning it in Janurary and I am proud to say that it stayed a surprise. I couldn't have done it without  my amazing sister-in- law Meghan and super friend Miss Amanda~ yay to the peeps of the world. 

The Deets:

Theme: Wig and Stache Bash
Reason: Celebrating P-chunk's 40 years
Where: Coal Vines- AKA the old Reverse that we hung out at all the time many moons ago.
What happened: Peopel wore wigs and fake mustcahes and posed with silly stuffs for pictures and drank and ate and were merry. 
People who came: the most bestest in the land. 

What a great night. Truly in the top nights of adulthood lifetimes. 









No comments:

Post a Comment