Tuesday, May 28, 2013

To celebrate my bridge

I can't get the cursor to start at the top- and in the spirit that it's my blog and Ill do what I want to- I have had enough fiddling around with it all for now and will simply start in the middle. Humprph. 

So. Bridget was sick on her birthday. The doctors even threw out the term "mono" (which she thankfully didn't have since her fever broke and they told me one more day of fever to take her back in and be tested...) but it went away so there. I cancelled her little play date party anyway per doctors instructions. But was literally wanting to bust out of my walls by Thursday and my kids were ready to as well. And it was Bridget's actual birthday-so I felt as though we needed to do something. 

Well- what do you do when everyone thinks you have the plague and it's your daughter's second b-day?!?!? You make lemonade that's what. Or AKA- take your kids to Toys R Us and bowling. Here they are loving the balloons they got since it was a special day. Never mind the FOUR princess dresses just purchased (Thanks Grandma Mary!!!)



This cursor blows biscuits at the moment. Now it wants to start here. No matter. We have a pattern. So after Toys R Us- I took the kids to the bowling lanes for some $3 bowling fun! They loved it. Yeah- I was kind of a loser who had their kid in a full blown birthday girl tutu outfit and no friends...but I could have also stuck a big sign on her back that said "they thought I had mono so my mom cancelled my party- but don't worry I don't. I have been fever free for *almost* 24 hours at this point- in two hours I will be so don't freak out." but decided against that one. 


Then later to my surprise- my friends popped over to take us to the park. Parks are open and free from confined germs so it worked out :) thanks friends! You are the bestest!
Yes.this is my thumb in the picture. Miss amanda brought cookies and everyone sang happy birthday. Whatever about my thumb, yo.
Hide and seek.
No pants. No shoes. No worries. I'm Twooooooooooooo!

After the park we went to dinner with my friend sarah and sam, Daddy P and Bean Pod.  I have no photos. We were at a restaurant with 3 kids for heaven's sake. Maybe there is one of my and bridge taken at the very end of the night?!?! I must check my other camera to see. For now. that it all. Happy Day to bridge! it all worked out and was a fun time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment