Thursday, May 23, 2013

TWO 22222222222222222222 AH! TWO!

Okay- I just rapidly caught up on my blog after a brief hiatus because life was a bit nutty because today is the day I birthed My little human friend Bridge!!!!!! Super day!

So what if two years ago we actually named her Emerson for a brief moment. So what that she screamed her head off for weeks and months on end and I thought I would lose my brain and my eyeballs would literally pop out of my head. She makes our family complete, gives the best hugs, has the most amazing smile that starts in her eyes and ends with her pucker. I love her more than I could have imagined, and I love watching Nora and Bridge interact.

I can't believe two years have passed, and I feel very lucky to be her mom.  For sears. Even on the worst days when Patrick comes home and I run out the door to the gym. I love her to pieces. She has been sick this week and I actually had to reschedule her birthday party for next week because of it. But even during a challenging week, she is sweet and cuddly and my goofy Bridge.

Bridget's Two-Years-of-Life Favs: balls- soccer, bouncy, big and bouncy, basketballs, balls that make noise...ya get it. Pizza, donuts, babies, princess dresses, Nora, her daddy, kind of most boys in general...iy yi yi. She loves her friends and gives them lots of hugs (an unfortunately sometimes some bites...) and she isn't afraid to be the center of attention. She is determined and stubborn, independent and silly. We love you Bridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment