Saturday, October 5, 2013

Ariel!

I'm pretty sure one summer my sister watched The Little Mermaid 100+ times. I watched it about 70+ or something like that. Obsessed. Naturally I was SUPER DUPER excited when it came out of the vault and my girls are at an age when they can watch it 100+ times (not like I would let them exactly- but ya know- maybe.)

It was supposed to come out in the theatre- but silly Disney decided not to release it. I had big plans of dressing up the kids and getting a group together. boo hoo. So I took matters into my own hands and created a movie watch party.

Welcome to Under the Sea.

Princess cupcakes. It would be a Pinterest "NAILED IT" but oh well- whatevs they were fine.

A party isn't complete without centerpieces. 

Ready for the party. I swear she poses like this on her own. 

Her older sister did her makeup. Homecoming sister make up party in our future?

Princess posing!

I love this picture because in about 2 seconds they all were in a line and then i was like- 'cheese' and they zig zagged themselves. Bridget's face here is totally hilars.

Let the movie begin. They sat and watched until all of the popcorn was gone. And then it was run around the couch time again.

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESES!

No comments:

Post a Comment