Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Food for Thought


A couple of random things happened today.  Like Bridget woke up at 5:30am so that was super awesome. And then Nora was up a short time later and about 2 minutes after she woke up they started fighting. I was half awake and out of it and trying to make sense of the situation.

The fighting continued- yay me. The usual morning routine occurred- breakfast, teeth, I threw a bath in there too since nighttime baths are awful. We got out of the house in once piece-returned something at Hobby Lobby (where Bridget almost tinkled on the floor) and then went to this little picassos painting class. It was lame. yawn. but the instructor thought i was the girls nanny and couldn't believe i was 32. I am taking it as a compliment.

Then at Yoga, the head instructor of all classes asked me if I was certified to teach Zumba. This is super crazy she asked me this today because I haven't really zumbaed since Claudia moved, and I have been in her yoga class for several months. She said that some instructors are pregnant and she really needs to hire someone. I told her I wasn't- and then kind of wished i was...

So. Life. God. What are you saying to me? that I should nanny children and teach Zumba? I mean- I have thought about teaching...but I think I'm scared. Scared of not being good, scared of the time commitment, scared that I will split my pants on stage...

Change is in the air. I can feel it. There are a lot of changes happening right now- mainly that P-Chunk is working like a lot a lot and it's basically me and the girls for awhile. I am adjusting to this new dynamic. I am praying for patience and for clarity in the next steps. I am praying for all those I know and love who are also going through changes too. Change is hard. It is weird. This has been a topic of discussion with my friends and family a lot lately. change, bange, gange, mange.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us"

Anyway- I'll keep you updated. oh life!

No comments:

Post a Comment