Thursday, October 10, 2013

Nora Sleeping Part Two

More random acts of Bean Pod sleep...

Ipads have multiple uses. Putting your 4-year-old to sleep is the best function. 

Well this one is cheating a bit because I am pretty sure we are on our way back from a late night somewhere. But I like how she definitely needed her headband on. 

We went somewhere. I transfer her to the stroller to get whatever needs to be done, done. And she remains asleep. 

This is one of my favs. She fell asleep having a snack after quiet time. Too much noise in quiet time? But she like draped herself over the chair fell asleep. 

And then I moved her on the couch by Payton. Pay was all- um..what's up with Bean Bean?

More dressing up. More eating. More sleeping. 

Yes. She dresses up basically every day.

This is one of my favs since she was straight up playing and then bam! Sleep! come on- even her foot is in the castle. 

Same outfit. Different bow. Different day. More sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment