Friday, October 5, 2012

A Quiet Day

As you know, I don't do quiet days that often. I mean, we were running around in the morning, gym, costco etc, but this afternoon Nora and I chilled with none other than....CINDERELLA!!! We were anxiously awaiting the release of the movie from the Disney vault, so today at Costco I bought it.

It's been a long week full of work and school, and crazy McCraziess, so we got in our 'comfy cozies' AKA pjs and Nora and I cozied up and watched the classic for the first time. She has been obsessed with the dolls, books and dress-ups for awhile, it's time she saw the movie.

She stared at the TV. Absolutely mesmorized.

At first I didn't realize she brought both her Cinderella doll and barbie down to watch the movie. She cracks me up!
Sometimes kickin' back and snuggling with my fav 3-year-old is the best remedy for a long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment