Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween

Party time for Halloween! I do just love Halloween.

This week was filled with fun, despite my mood at times. I actually feel like by Thursday I turned a leaf a bit and am accepting everything. For me just keep on truckin is the best way for me to move forward. So that's what we did. Between pumpkin patches, Farm trips, library time, working, book club,class, my grad school project, gym and Halloween gymnastics open play- I sometimes wonder what it would be like if I was the type of mom who just stayed home and cleaned the bathroom. And then I have my answer- misery. So I stay busy and move and groove.

And one super duper fun thing we did this week was attend the Dickerson Halloween Party. I think when I grow up I want to be like Miss Amanada and make my corn bread from scratch and label my food and decorate with the best attention to detail imaginable. I'm so thankful she is my friend.

So this year since Nora is into princesses (did I say this on an earlier blog- can't remember) well she is Tiana and Bridgey is the frog (that I know I posted!) I tried getting some pics of the girls, but it wasn't working. Uncle Kerry was over and Bridget is FASCINATED with him. It's the cutest thing ever. She goes up to him with her arms outstretched and cries when he puts her down. She also did not want me to put her costume on, but once Kerry did, she was all about it. So cute.

Buddies. This was me trying to capture a photo. Nora was running, Bridget was pullig her hair clip out and refused to have Kerry put her down. Kids make me laugh.

Well at Miss Amandas house she had Halloween crafts and fantastic food, and of course the company was awesome. I love our little mommy group. It's so much fun seeing the kids play together, the guys make friends with each other and us ladies chattin it up. I forgot my camera, so these pics come courtesy of Laura's facebook post :) Thanks Laura!

All the sweet 'big' girls

Just missing Payton- capturing all childrens is hard work! We will try again on actual Halloween night.

See what I mean about the attention to detail?

No comments:

Post a Comment