Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Life!

I have a project due for grad school in Friday and a bunch of other work stuff- feeling buried!!! But I had to share 2 adorable memories:

-made salmon on saturday and Nora goes "yay salmon! Num num num num num num num."
Yes my kid will barely touch a burger or chicken, but whip out the salmon or shrimp and she will eat the lot.

-Today Bridge and I had breakfast with Miss Amanda and Payton at Panera. While ordering my bagel and holding Bridge, she grabbed a cookie that was by the register, opened my hand, and put the cookie in it. Because I was ordering and looking at the worker, I didn't realize it was happening until I felt little fingers prying open my hand to place the cookie in. I should have bought it bc it was so funny. Later a woman stopped by our table and said she saw B grab the cookie! Can I get a witness?!?! Sure did. Sure did.
P.S. and how she knew the orange pumpkin in a wrapper was a yummy cookie is also a noted hilarity.

More latah!

No comments:

Post a Comment