Sunday, January 13, 2013

Funny Times

A little recap on the random:
 
Nora fell asleep mid playing with an Ipad.
Bridget and Pay were cute as always building a foam snowman together.
Elle painted Nora's face at Wonderscope....
Then Nora returned the favor. Not sure if that's her concentration face or her facepainting face or what is happening to Nora's expression there...
Liz and I had great adventures at Costco putting a TV stand in the car- and she calmed me down when I thought it would fall out the back (since it was hanging out the trunk) and onto 119th Street. Then she held my eggs so they would not break and her legs are crossed since there is a crap ton of stuff on the floor in front of her. what a friend :)
Nora often seizes each day with a costume. Dressing up as a chicken was no exception.
Bridget ran away from me after I gave her a bath.
 
B played with her 'phone' (a calculator)

No comments:

Post a Comment