Thursday, January 10, 2013

Let's Close Our Eyes and Hug

Yup. That's the exact line that Nora said to me this week at dinner. So we did. We closed our eyes and hugged. Several times. It was awesome. She cracks me up crazy style.

Also this week was super cool because Bean started ballet. She asked me to join and loves to flit about during our frequent dance jam sessions. She was all smiles before the class, but did get a little teary for a quick moment right when she was going into class. I guess a whole bunch of girls standing in a pod was a bit much- but she found her place quickly.

Beany, Beany Ballerina.



On a Bridget note- she told me she needed a change- then she made sure I knew how to change her. Yes- that's my Bridge.



So much on me brain- but I'll post a more brainy post when I have a moment to brainiac. I have been watching the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills followed by Vanderpump Rules- so I am in no position to use brain, the brain, the center of the chain..............(that is a song from the Babysitters Club Movie- duh) if you ever want me to show you the dance and the entire song, I'm sure you wouldn't have to twist my arm too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment