Monday, January 7, 2013

Gone Fishing

Ever heard the phrase if you want something done, give it to a busy person? Well- I totally agree with this saying. I mean, I have been busy- doing the things we all do that make us busy. Meal making, errand running, laundry folding, kid rearing, working out the bod, ya know junk like that. Oh and there was the holiday season that keeps us all busy present shopping and holly jollying.

But- really i have not been that crazy heart pounding busy i usually am, and my brain is starting to become a mush ball. I can actually feel it mushimizing. Because i have not been busy, i haven't blogged as regularly, or even caught up on the things i wanted to. (like organizing that messy drawer...) P-chunk has been off work for 2 weeks, which has been great, and we didnt travel for the holidays- a first for us. So i guess you could say we have just been enjoying our time and not checking crap off our list for once and just simply being.

It's weird- but i cant do this for very long. I need to go back out there and enter the world and grab it again by its balls before i get too comfortable in this bubble world i put myself in for the past few weeks.

Hello 2013- i'm entering you today. Hello people out there- thanks for understanding i bubbled myself for a second to simply be- and i know i'm not simple- so ill get back out there and be the craze person i usually am. Though my new years resolution is to simplify- i am more referring to finances and 'stuff.' The truth is that i like to be busy and not simple and whatever other words you have for that. I get more done, feel more accomplished, and more fulfilled as a person of society and personally when i have a lot on my plate.

Fill me up, Bessie. it's 6am and I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment