Monday, January 14, 2013

Mama said there'd be days like this...

Today- Nora clogged a toliet while at Liz's house and the water over flowed into the bathroom floor. (-1) I literally reached my hand in the toliet to grab its contents in an effort to stop the spillage. (+1) I washed my hand like four times and placed it under a black light. (not really. It was blue) (you score this one.)

Then i dropped bridget on the sidewalk outside the gym later this day. (-1...probs -10) Yeah- i said drop. I dropped nora too (-1) but she was asleep so she was all like whaaaaaa???? (+1???) She just had a scrape on her thumb, but was pretty ticked at me. AKA she cried for like 20 minutes. I missed trying out the Strike class because of this debacle and held her awhile instead. (0. Or -1 still. You just dropped your kid. You better comfort her. Because when you drop your kid you should lose a privilege like gym class)

On happy note, the girls and pay had so much fun. (+1) I watched her today and it was a blast. Nora threw us all a party. (+1 for bean!) Plus i got to run an errand with only nora- a super treat. How did you do that you ask? Oh i went out when the babers were sleeping- that's okay right? (-1) Jk put the phone to DCFS down, i was at amandas house and she works from home so all was legal (+1 for miss amanda) (ya'll are like this lady drops her chillins and leaves them alone?!?!) Superfreak. I forgot about picture day at school too suckers! (-1) How's that for a trifecta?? Ah hahaha. (that is actually true. I shall discuss more in detail laterz)

Ahem- to redeem myself- We made cookies, and frosted them AND added sprinkes (+1) well liz pretty much ended up baking them, not me (-1) but i brought the stuff (+1) except and egg that liz provided (-1 +1 for liz) plus pay made one for miss amanda (+1) but no pics were taken because my phone was not letting me. (-1) I deleted some pics and then a nora mom pic happened later. (+1)

Bridget later forgave me and all is well.(+1) Funny thing about littles- you do something like drop them and all they want is you. Of course i felt beyond horrible and my scream when it happened probably terrified her more than the fall. Ive never dropped a human before (or canine now that i think about it) and hope its the last.

So what's my score? Still in the red? Yay super mom award her we come. (ps- the wrinkles on my forehead and bags under my eyes displayed proudly in this picture are courtesy of lack of good face cream, not motherhood. Must revise the budget to include...)

No comments:

Post a Comment