Saturday, December 15, 2012

Big Savings Day!

Alright- i have to brag. This is one of the best coupon trips i've had. I did have some pretty awesome coupons- for eggs, $10 off a $100 purchase, fruit, etc. But between strategic meal planning and the q's, here is my total grocery, household AND a little people castle that i decided to splurge on and buy for bridget for xmas (unnecessary but tis the season) sooo if you took out the castle, the other stuff total is pretty sweet- check it- total for the week $110.46.




What did i buy? Well- food for a week to feed a fam of four- stuff like Aluminum foil, paper towels, cake mix, sugar and frosting to get my cookie and cake baking on (don't judge my not everything from scratchness please) my fav water, organic yogurt, organic lunch meat, fruit, veggies, oatmeal, kashi...Its me people. I'm still eating super healthy. Im just pointing out that we are not eat frozen tostinos 24-7 cuz they are 5 cents.

Here is a little sample of the items:


Anyway- i know couponing isnt everyones bag, but it sure is pretty awesome saving $60 on grocery and household AND splurging on an xmas gift for under what i would spend on just the food for a week alone! Wanna know how? Ask me :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment