Sunday, December 9, 2012

Liiiiiights!

This is what my kids say whenever they see Christmas lights. We are still discovering different traditions to create with our family here in KC. On Monday this past week we drove to Lees Summit to see a light display in a park. (I am forgetting the name and am too lazy right now to look it up) but just note- it was lightastic- and the kids loved it. 

First we went to dinner at a pizza place where the girls made their own pizza and ran around in an arcade place. 


Pizza makin'

Obviously Bridge is over it. Give me Fooooooooood she thinks. 

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTS!



Nora got a 'bubble' from a machine with a mini hat. She didn't love it until the next day when Heather, our Elf super embraced it. 
Heather loved the tiny hat. Yes- our elf is a 'boy' I suppose, but Nora named her Heather last year with super conviction. So Heather it is. And always will be.

I love the holiday season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment