Sunday, December 9, 2012

Shafer Fun

A few weeks ago, we went to Ashley's house to see her and Oakley and meet Delaney, her new honey babe! We went during a super busy week of school and life, so I totally forgot to talk about it. Doh! Wendy came too, so it was double fun :)

Ashley took care of Bridget (and Nora too) for awhile when I was still working at Yorktown. This was when B was at her height of crankness, and I am not sure how I got through anything then. I will always be forever grateful for Ashley and her patience and love for my kids, especially Bridget. And I took care of Oakley for her, so he holds a special place in my heart, too. Plus Ashley and her hub are just super awesome people. I love when I get to see them. 

Oh- and Nora and Oakley are the cutest together.Check out the pics below. 

Wendy and Delaney

Ashley- a new mom of two- (not a new mom, but a new mom of shifting from one to two- a life altering change!!!!)

Mischievous B! Seriously- the look of hee hee hee is in her eyes. 



Sweet Oakley and Bridge

Playing copycat with each other!




These two...there is a lot of giggling when they are around each other. One day we could catch them in a closet playing 'doctor' but until then...haha

Sweet Delaney!

No comments:

Post a Comment