Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday craze

Im so fried i am sitting on my kitchen rug staring at my open dishwasher. Dinner dishes that started to be loaded are above me. I suddenly just needed a break so I sat down and now im in a peculiar (did u know i cant say this word???) predicament bc im not planning to move anytime soon. The kids are having spa time- oh and nora declared she has 3 imaginary friends she had a 'campout' with (funny since we dont camp...unless pulling over on the freeway and booking random hotels at midnight count)

Tangent. O right- dishes. *sigh*

Speaking of sighing, during one of my many days at panera this week this guy sitting behind me studying was sighing out of control!!!! Kind of funny. It was either me and my school friend or his work- or both.

Sighing says so much! And yet is such a mystery....Deep thoughts by LB hahahha

Better go before i melt into this flooooooor

No comments:

Post a Comment