Thursday, December 6, 2012

I could...

Blog about my crazy thanksgiving. My awful week last week. Gigi's cupcakes jerks. Other a-wipes. My trip to the ER with Bridget. My family member in the hospital. The car accident I was in tonight. Deep thoughts on evaluating my life.

Insteeeead I will say my last grad class of my first class was last night, and I straightened Nora's hair today and she looked tres adorb. And i signed her up for dance and bridge for gymnastics next year. And bridget gave me her scrunch face the other day. And i have awesome, amazing friends- like ever ever. And my sister is totes hilar and keeps it really (really) real. And i can munch my kids whenever i want, and they ask me to. and they ask me for 10,000. And they eat their vegetables. And i have a fridge full of food. And everyone is okay through all the crazy. Everyone is okay through allllll the crazy.

So for that, i am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment