Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Holiday Season 2012

 
So after a crazy few months of grad school- I think I needed to just let my mind rest and decompress. Oh that and I got a new computer with Windows 8 that I needed to figure out- so I just sort of stopped blogging. Anyway- we have been having a great time this holiday season. Here are some highlights:
 
 
 
 
We saw Santa (a couple times actually) and Bridget would NOT let me put her down- so I am also in the photos as well.

Sarah and Sam came over for a visit!

We hosted a Christmas playdate where we decorated cupcakes and made gingerbread ornaments.
Bridget really loved the cupcakes!

And then the babers wanted to run around nako with diapers only- so who is to deny that!



I mean- for serious!?!

We celebrated a 12 day advent with a special calendar.

We had some fun a Union Station.

Once again saw Santa.

Enjoyed some fun times with Avery, Jenni and Jordan

Bean Pod struck a pose.
 
Happy face train!

The Miller Bunch!

Heather visited from the North pole and got into some funny situations- including creating her own snowman like Bean Pod.

Bridgey ate chocolate

Nora had her first school performance in preschool- absolutely the cutestest!

KK and Das Fut came to visit for Xmas and everyone (especially Bean Pod) was thrilled!

We had a fantastic Christmas Eve of church and family fun.

The boys loved their Pajamas.
We had a holly jolly time!


The reindeer were fed with special reindeer food.


 

The girls on Christmas Eve rockin the PJs.

Christmas Morning

The magic of Christmas morning

 

KK and Bean bonding continued

Bridgey loved her wagon- but forgot it was for the dolls and not her...
We had a fun time with friends Christmas night

And Bridgey had fun with her friends too!

And me and KK had a blast- we all did. Merry Christmas to all- and we all had a great night(s) together!!! Christmas in Kansas was a blast- we loved it.


No comments:

Post a Comment