Friday, September 7, 2012

Bridgey Goes to the Doctor

For Bridget's 15 month appointment- we had lots of extra fun. First it started out normalish- baby down to diaper and all.

 But of course she wanted to stand and run around because, well, that's what Bridge does.


 After waiting, Nora got impatient so I gave her my phone and then I noticed when we left that Bean once again got into my camera- always gems!


She even got one of the nurse.


Her toe polish is broken- I must repaint.
 Well anyway- since Nora is prone to UTI's and she said to me earlier her bottom hurts, I decided to have them test her urine. After getting a lecture on when walk-in hours are (um sorry- I am here now, can't my kid just pee in a cup?) the doctors are nice there, but the nurse experience is questionable. Anyway- I guess the nurses got a great chuckle since I bent the rules because Nora refused to pee in a cup. I was at the doctor for an hour and 40 minutes (over lunchtime) on and of pumping Nora with water and holding a cup under her just saying over and over in my head (and out loud) please just pee in the cup, please pee, please pee, please pee. There is nothing like praying for pee. Bribing for pee I will give you a pony if you pee in this cup, Nora.

So after Bridget screamed in the bathroom for about 10 minutes from exhaustion and hunger, we left, cups empty ready to catch the pee at home now. *Sigh*

Finally at home I got the cup filled. I will spare you pictures of pee in a cup. (I didn't actually take any for the record, though the thought passed my mind for a nano second)  It made a home in my refrigerator until I dropped it off the next day, so now I am waiting for results. The things we do as moms!

Anyway- Bridget's 15 month stats:

Height: 30 7/8 (55%)
Weight: 22 lbs 14 ounces (50%)
Head: 17 7/8 (30%)

Up in weight (because she eats everything)

Ooooooooooh  chillins!



1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize our little girls were so close in age. Mine was born end of June. But she's only about 20 lbs- although that's a big jump for her since she's become a piggy in her old age :)

    ReplyDelete