Saturday, September 15, 2012

I'm Fascinating, Obviously

An arrogant, self-centered statement I just made about myself? On the cuff, yes. But it's me, people. Of course there is sarcasm laced within. This statement is of truth based on the latest e-cards standards.

I believe this quote to be spot on. Humorous, too. Makes a spaz like me feel better about life. I mean, sometimes cleaning and organizing has to be done- I get that. But I just love this quote and maybe will frame it on my entryway door.

Thanks Miss Amanda. This was the best e-card yet.

1 comment:

  1. Perfect! the woman's expression, outfit, and random guitar completes the deal. It's kind of true though, isn't it? there's another similar quote i'm going to butcher... "i'd rather go to bed with dishes in the sink and a messy house, because it means that life happened here." or something like that. :-P

    ReplyDelete