Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Preschool Power!

Such a fun day at Preschool! Nora is in the Panda room, so she just had to dress in black and white to celebrate (I did not plan that- but it turned out kind of cute) And then Bridget dressed in B&W to match (also not planned, but I thought of it as I was dressing Bridge and then thought, oh whatever) did I mention I was also wearing black and white?

Okay- nerd alert.

First day pics: (Remember- I don't really crop these. I am not a perfectionist in my personal life. Deal.)



 To celebrate the first day we went out for dinner at Nora's fav restaurant- Chick-fil-A. I think we are going to make this an annual tradition on the first day of each school year! I just love traditions.
 My two brown-eyed girls.



A shout out to cousin Kellyn who started her first day of HIGH SCHOOL today! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! xoxo- Cousin Kell Bell!

No comments:

Post a Comment