Saturday, September 8, 2012

Future Olympians?



Seriously, P&G? Every time a commercial came out promoting the P&G partnership at the Olympics, I was all emotional. And Aly Raismon's parents at the Olympics made me laugh so hard the way they knew every part of her bar routine and performed it with her in their seats. (PS- I tried to find the link to this, and it has all been removed. Okay- which company bought the rights to these....???) I would probably be one of those moms who would eat the end of my hair and scream at the judges (since I am kind of like that when watching sports with people I don't even know personally) so I may have to seek therapy if my kid make it to the Olympics.

Getting ahead of myself. Both the girls are in gymnastics and love it. Nora was super into the Olympics this year, which was way cute. A video of her watching the gymnastics:


Notice the scratches on her face? She's a maniac.

Bridge did not like sharing the tumble track with her sis.


Or her friend, Payton...

She loves to hang.

No comments:

Post a Comment