Thursday, September 13, 2012

Picture Time



I took the girls to get their picture done the other day since I randomly start to panic I am not capturing enough. It was a typical morning of breakfast, dishes, multiple pooping episodes, trying to brush kids teeth, yelling about sharing, eating crayons, negotiating hair bows and outfits- tired by 9:30!!! I was like, is this worth it! Jeepers.

But we got there in time in one piece. I stuck to my one pose 18 dollar coupon deal and I think they turned out well. The pic captured their personalities and is one of my favs. Success!


What's real freaky is the Nora/Bridget side by side comparison of them the same age. How did I birth the same (looking) human twice!!!!



And I got one of Bridgey's crinkle nose at the Bed, Bath and Beyond super fun trip that took forever because the curtain I wanted was out of stock and they wanted to charge me for shipping and I was all- oh no you didn't. *sigh* but I finally bought a decent tissue box cover on sale and with a coupon for $10. I was over ugly, naked kleenex boxes. Life suddenly seems more complete.

Notice Nora in the back. Awesome.  Sure-stand up in the cart and play with the glass soap dish while I try to capture your sister's stink nose.
Phew. Covered Kleenex. That was a close one.

1 comment: