Monday, September 10, 2012

I sliced my bleeping finger

Like real bad. On a top of a tuna fish can. But I didn't even swear when it happened! I get the most improved award.

The funniest thing was Nora's reaction. She came running over and said, "oh honey, oh my goodness, are you okay?" then she got some napkins for my disgusting, bleeding finger.

I called P and he told me to wash it, which further caused muffled (as best as dramatic me can) screams. This time Nora came over and said, "oh sweetie, oh i'm so sorry, you have a boo boo." and some other cutie things I can't remember them all.

The oh honey, oh sweeties were so freaking funny, it seriously helped my throbbing finger!!! Plus it made me feel good that my words to her in a bleeding, boo boo situation are comforting. She has always showed a lot of compassion in situations. I wonder if she will work in a field where this skill comes in handy.

It's my middle right finger, and i thought it may need stitches- but i think it's okay. I did take Tylenol for the pain because it does seriously hurt that bad (im not a big pain killer taker- so seriously. It hurts.)

I am posting this from my phone- so thumbs only were involved. Not fixing the lowercase 'i' situations, or any other grammaticals. deal. Mwah

1 comment: