Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Blog hiatus

Next Wed Dec 5 is my last class date for my grad school class. Thank goodness! It has been a lot of work, which is like duh girl- but a little more than I anticipated. I still like it though- but we have a final presentation due and it's a lot. To top it all I have a lot going on with my clients and oh yeah kids, husband, holidays, friends, house...again duh, girl. Don't we all? I actually really despise the whole I'm soooooooo busy. Complaining-because everyone is. Its not a competition. BUT i am simply stating a fact that is my world right now and that is:

I'm drowning.

Over dramatic? Yes. But it's how I feel at the moment. Hoping to come up for air next week. Or at least sleep.

Actually can 'they' just make a day like 30 hours????? At least for the next week...


No comments:

Post a Comment