Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Spare Second

I work on Thursdays, so Bridget is at Liz's house, and Nora is at school. Today Liz had some errands to run so she said she would drop Bridgey off to me. Wow! That's great. Instead of throwing Nora back into the car to get B, we had a half hour by ourselves.

Now usually that would mean more time to make dinner, or check emails, or study, or laundry, or more laundry, or cleaning a toilet or, or, or, or.....

But today I decided to not do any of those things. Instead we did airplane rides, plenty of throw downs, and a fierce game of hide and seek. It felt good to not do those *pressing* things and just enjoy this rare one-on-one time. Nora is super good at hide and seek. I could never find her.

Where IS she????!!!!


It was off the chain, these hiding places.


Hmm.....


A good ol' jump every now and again is A-okay with me

No comments:

Post a Comment