Saturday, November 10, 2012

Week Recap

Sometimes it's hard to keep up every day because we are on the go types. But here is our week recap in pictures:

Monday- Elle and Emily's house for a rainy day play date. Here is Elle and Nora painting together. Laura and I had coffee and chatted- a super fun morning!




Nora wrote her name really well
Nora played dress up, per usual
I took Bridget to her first swim lesson. Since I was in the water with her, it was hard to get an action shot, but this is her being changed into dry clothes after the lesson. Thrilled. 
We hung out with Nora, Reese and Liz on Tuesday evening after I had a successful partnership meeting- yay doing something for my client I promised I could. Whew. We went for a power walk and almost had runaway strollers...um...twice.

B and R in the stroller. Then we stayed for yummy enchiladas. Thanks LIiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzz!



I caught the kiddos being adorbs.

P-chunk 'cleaned' the dishes
Bean got her haircut


Bridgey wanted to drive the car at the haircut place- don't worry, I learned my lesson about cutting hair with Bean, Bean. She won't be seeing scissors for a loooooooooong while.
As mentioned earlier- we played hide-and-seek.


Miss Amanda sent me a hilarious E-card. She was OOT and we missed her this week!
I went to Target...perhaps this happened more than one time. I have $245 in $5 gcs now.
We flipped B around for a little bit- she puked in the car yesterday and its all over the seat- yum.Time for a major interior cleaning.
And today we had family pics. It was super windy, Nora didn't want to smile at all really, and they were not cooperating much....so we shall see how they turn out...I'll post those later. I'm a little nervous. But we had burgers afterwards and P made dinner tonight, so all is well.

Peace out!



No comments:

Post a Comment