Friday, November 9, 2012

Miller Time

The Miller girls, AKA Nora and Reese came over this afternoon while Liz got her haircut. The Nora's are so freaking adorable together! My Nora is still going through the 3's- dropping the nap, needing time outs on occasion for sharing troubles (also I need to have people over at my house more often so sharing our own toys is easier) but anyway- they are so cuteness and a half. I could listen to their little conversations all day long. And Reese is so good and soooo cute! I just the the miller girls!

Nora Miller as  'Belle'

Nora Allison- 'Snow White' she loves dress up and so anyone who comes over is apparently forced to dress up as well. She was confused why Nora left her clothes on as she strips down to completely embrace the character's true identity.
My Nora is tiiiiiired. The Miller girls being cute together.
The Noras! Adorbas!

In other news- B isnt feeling good today- she threw up in the car and had a 99.3 fever late morning (though the doc reading was like 98 something I did it the proper anal way and they just did the under the arm pit way- thank you very much). Ahem- anyway- P took her to the doc this afternoon to rule out strep, which they did, but now she has a 102.4 fever. Bah. Tis the season for sickness i suppose. Poor Bridge Boo!!!!

And on another side note- P rules the house today! He left work today and took B to the doc so I could go to Zumba. He knew it was important for me to go after my hectic week. Wowser- thanks to my p-chunk for his love and support. <3 class="separator" data-blogger-escaped-div="div" style="clear: both; text-align:

No comments:

Post a Comment