Friday, November 2, 2012

For Reals Halloween

The actual holiday finally arrived. All holidays with kids are just so much fun. I decided I need far more plush characters in my life to celebrate the holiday. Hopefully I can hit up Hobby Lobby to really plush up my life.

So anyway- in the Panda room this week, Nora had her first Halloween parade and school party. It was the way adorablist.


Happy to see me. Hopefully it will always be that way when I am at school :)



Then we went to Liz's house for Halloween. We did crafts, ate pizza, hung out with amazing friends, and trick-or-treated. We tried to get a group shot of everyone and it was not happening. I could barely get The Princess and her Frog here. Nora is super into princesses so she was Tiana, and B was the frog.
I could not get a picture of them standing- it was a battle to get them to smile or even look. We were having a crabby afternoon.

So we did a family shot. Yes, I am wearing a wig. Yes, I think I will wear a wig every Halloween.

I love this pic because B is like. Whatever.

Emily and Bridget eating at the 'baby' table. So fun.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese. She says it now.

Liz's third child in the wagon. Actually her first- she loves her diet coke.

Though it came out blurry- I still had to post. Liz and her baby :P

B totally started to get into Trick-or-Treating this year.

And Nora of course loved her some candy.


The 'Nora's in the wagon.

Miss Amanda, Me and Liz. Visions of loveliness after a fun-filled night. What is that between my legs? Not sure, just not sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment