Saturday, August 25, 2012

Flashback Saturday Take 2


Today's flashback is Thanksgiving 2011. I will update more later- but I just could not leave with the 13th post hanging in the wind. AH! I'm redic.

Going on a date night- more laterz :)

Ok back. Family is the bestest. Last year we drove to Cincinatti to see my Aunt and cousins and
G-ram and Ron. I am very fortunate to have all my Grandparents kickin it and they all have met my kids. This trip was ultra special since my G and Pop-Pop met Bridge for the first time. Plus we are all weird so it was awesome great fun!!!!
Gigi meeting Bridge for the very first time!






Das and the Bridge- he's so silly



Pop-Pop meeting Bridge- p-o-p to the p-o-p- he's the reason we are all so odd.

All his babes.

Awkward high school dance photos reinacted.

Kelly and AJ awkwarding it out



Loves.



G-ram posing

G and her lady loves


A live nativity.


KK and grumpy Bean


seeeeeeesters.

Fam Fam


Getting down with Santy.


No comments:

Post a Comment