Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Flashback Tuesday Afternoon!

The most fun thing ever is when people come to visit. Well- I love to travel to far away places, too- BUT visitors to a new place (or an old place you once lived and now live again) is supes fun. SIDEBAR-Sometimes I don't get the point fast enough. I recommend skimming over my weirdness to get to the point faster if you so desire. Sometimes I even drive myself nuts because my getting to the point can take like 10 minutes. I am told that this has been the case since I was talking. Believe it or not, my mom tells me I was a late talker, but then once I started I NEVER stopped. Not even for a $10 bribe that was offered to me in the past- I did not ever make it 10 minutes. And probably still couldn't!  And the only thing I ever got into trouble at school was for talking too much. Except my first grade year when the teachers hated me and I always got in trouble. Okay okay, That is all for this sidebar. Ah-hem- where was I, ah yes, And the other awesome greatest thing is to see my kids way excited ESPECIALLY when cousins come! Running around + giggling kiddos + staying up late + junk food = Lots 'o' fun memories.

Molly, Wiz and the gang came to KC over Easter 2012. Woot!

Pearly and Bean
Attempting a cousin pic
Easter Morning
Finding eggs is so much fun. This was Bridgey's first Easter, and last first holiday of the year!

Excited for their loot

A very girly bedtime story!
Anyone is welcome anytime! We promise store bought cinnamon rolls (Traders Joes are the best!) Dunkin' Donuts coffee, Costco pizza and perhaps one home cooked meal. Plus we welcome any game players~ cards, board games etc. at any moment. I miss staying up late late and playing games. You shall receive one room and one bathroom- and we have a basement, too. "Thank you for your consideration."~ Katniss E.

No comments:

Post a Comment