Thursday, August 23, 2012

Flashback Thursday Afternoon!

I have no idea what I am going to flashback to, but let me check my recent pics and see.

Oh but on a side note- for those that asked about Grad School. I am going back to get my masters in Marketing Communications at KU. They have a campus in Overland Park that is literally only 5 minutes from here, so I thought perhaps now is the time to take the plunge on this. Plunging in I shall go. I had a good time last night and am looking forward to the weeks ahead. I am going to take it one semester at a time and try not to get too ahead of myself or I think I will get overwhelmed.

Anyway- flashing back are we- let me see what flashback in on the menu for this afternoon...

And the winner is- KK's wedding!!! She got married in Jackson Hole August 2011 and it was gorgeous!



Ew. Knees and thighs in a photo are simply gross.com. We never realized this until KK and I decided how wonderful it would be to see what it would look like and the result is well... vom!

Pondering Life @ 2

Tetons in the back- gorge

Trying not to look as miserable as I felt...

Erin and Bridge

My cousins rock the house. Erin and Kelly- the best cousins a girl could ever ask for. As you can see, my fam is filled with estrogen.

When in Rome...

Flower Girls!


Seeesters. One day Nora will be at Bridget's wedding as Maid of Honor. (mother's dream) And if she has a colicky 2 month old in tow, I will be there to help out like my mommy was!

Gramps and Bean


The Bride and Bean
An attempt at a family shot

Honestly, these pictures don't do her wedding justice. It was so pretty and perfect. We spent a week in Jackson before the ceremony in a cabin we all rented. And I as I was uploading I realized I didn't have many from her actual wedding because #1. I was in it, and #2 because I was trying to keep my crap together- like not look like the whale I did look in my dress, keep my boobs from leaking all over and keep my children happy. Not easy peasy.

But there are a couple from her amazing wedding! The happy couple recently celebrated their first wedding anniversary. Yay Das Fut and KK. :) We have another family wedding coming up in 2014 when Kelly and AJ get hitched. Woo hoo to another fun wedding week!!!

I love my fam and miss them dearly. Squeezes ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment