Saturday, August 18, 2012

Omaha

Okay- so my blogging didn't get off the the stellar start I was hoping for. Now I'm 31, and my frenzied mind is starting to go cray cray that I am doing cool stuff, but forgetting what I'm doing as I get older and my mind gets muddier. People will mention a trip or something I took and I'm all- omg- totally forgot that one.

Anyway- I'm trying to document my life and not put so much emphasis that my blog has to have some kind of dynamic angle. It's just going to be me talking about what we are doing and probs a little of this and a little of that here and there.

So this weekend my cool sister and her hubs were on their way back from a trip in Jackson Hole. Since she is going to be super busy with school this sememster, we were both freaking out that we wouldn't see each other for awhile. We decided to meet in Omaha on their trek back East for the weekend. Kick ass! We got a suite hotel at the Element and went to the zoo for the day. Here's us at the butterfly garden- a very cool part of the zoo.

Butterflies were everywhere flying above your head. Some even land on you- if you are one lucky ducky!


This bear was like right above our heads. Literally I think it could jump to the fence if he wanted too. I started to get a bit freakazoid about it.

We had an awesome time and I am soooooooooooooo glad we were able to make this weekend work. In fact, we figured out that since we moved to KC last year, my sis and I have seen each other for 11 visits. That's a lot of visits considering we are 8 hours away :) Love!!! High five and put it in the bag bump bump Little Lils.

One more pic to sum up this post. My baby is getting so big! Notice the marks on her face? She's so busy and silly and almost fell down stairs- luckily I caught her on the way down- oooooooooooh Bridge!


No comments:

Post a Comment