Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Grad School

Um- so I'm going back to school. Tonight. And I'm nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvous!!!!! AH!

I am NOT a nervous person. So it's weird. But I think I am just nervous about what I am going to embark on. And if I am being selfish by going back, and all these thoughts on the matter. Or if I'm smart enough, or if everyone is going to have these awesome high-powered jobs and I'll be all- "hiiiiiii I'm a mom and I do some marketing and stuff.. uhhhhhhhhh..........and you are all in a power suit and I am not wearing a bra because they suck and my boobs are deflated anyway and a tank top is just fine with me..."

Maybe I should wear a bra.

But really I am just going back to get a discount at the movie theatre. That I never go to because I have two kids and what's even funnier is when I didn't have two kids I hardly ever wanted to go to the movies because I would rather talk than sit in a dark, quiet theatre where people would yell at me if I talked. And you know I can't shut up.

OMG- I could get a detention for talking like I did when I was in school before. I didn't even think about that until now.

I'm fine. Really. I'm excited, and whatever.

I hope there is a bathroom break. I sure do drink a lot of water. Do they allow bathroom breaks in grad school?

Can I stay up and think hard until 10pm? That's late.

Dang girl- take a shot.

Do you think that is acceptable in grad school??? Shots before class?

Maybe a shot before finals....uck. Finals.

Shut up and just go to class and it will be fine. I'm starting with one anyway to make sure I want to do this. So that's what I will do and I will be jolly and merry and figure it out as I go.

STTB.

No comments:

Post a Comment